Join us in Hope Community for your Short-Term Rehab needs!
Short Term Rehabilitation – Hope Community opens its newly renovated doors!
- Rooms features private bedrooms with a full bathroom between two rooms, as well as shared common areas including a living room, dining room, and kitchen in which to relax and enjoy the company of others!
- Expert rehabilitation services offered in our also newly renovated Physical Therapy area (view pictures here!). Our licensed staff offer excellent physical, occupational and speech therapy which will help to achieve the ultimate goal of returning home!
- The healing presence at Saint Joseph Villa and all those who work there will offer caring hearts through the journey of recuperation.
- Dining services aims to please the palates as they prepare breakfast, dinner and supper meals which are both delicious and fortifying!
- Meals are served in a private dining room within Hope Community, which provides the opportunity to socialize with others and support one another’s goals through the journey!
The second and third floors of the Villa are licensed by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to provide skilled and intermediate care for sisters and lay persons, clergy and other religious communities.
- The essential difference between these two levels of care is the frequency of skilled professional intervention required for the proper care of the resident.
- At both levels, Saint Joseph Villa, in conjunction with physician orders, assigns the resident to the appropriate level of care at the time of admission and during the resident’s stay.